ONLINE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
By order of US Bankruptcy Court,
Case # 23-15703 (CMG) – Jughandle Brewing Co., Thomas J. Orr Esq., Trustee
Company Vehicles to be Auctioned
2019 Ford T250 Transit Van – 92,479 miles
2017 Toyota Corolla – 82,817 miles
Combined With the Auction of 3 Additional Dealer Owned Vehicles
2010 Subaru Forester – 135,000 miles
2012 Mercedes ML 350 Truck – 144,593 miles
2004 Ford F150 -Details TBA
ONLINE TIMED INTERNET BIDDING ONLY
Bidding Opens: Thur. October 19, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed. October 25, 2023 at 1PM
No Minimums or Reserves – Low Nominal Opening Bids
Final Price Subject to Approval of Bankruptcy Trustee
Previews & Vehicle Inspection On-Site:
Held for Convenience of Sale at NJ Auto Pros (Rear Storage Lot)
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 10AM to 3PM &
Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
NJ Auto Pros
3949 Rt. 33
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
Bankruptcy Vehicle Details:
2019 Ford T250 Transit Cargo Van w/Sliding Cargo Door – 92,479 miles, VIN#: 1FTYR2CM1KKB30072, Color: White, V6 Engine, Automatic, 148″ Wheel Base, A/C, One Owner, No Accidents, All 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/ABS, All Standard Equip. Plus: Keyless Entry Pad, Reverse Park Aid, AM/FM Bluetooth, & Cruise Control, – Has Minor Door Dings, Needs New Sliding Door Handle, Have Original Window Sticker, Carfax Available
2017 Toyota Corolla LE – 82,817 miles, VIN#2T1BURHEXHC900004, 4 Dr. Sedan, Color: White, Front Wheel Drive, A/C, One Owner, No Accidents, Trunk Latch Needs to be Repaired, Carfax Available
Non-Bankruptcy Vehicle Details:
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium: 135,000 miles, Needs engine repair, knock in motor, vehicle should be towed, AWD, panoramic sunroof, alloy wheels, heated seats
2012 Mercedes ML 350 4Matic: 144,593 miles, AWD, leather interior, sunroof, running boards, bluetooth, navigation and backup camera
2004 Ford F150: Details TBA
Auctioneer’s Note: 18% Buyer’s Premium, Carfaxes Available at Previews or by Request
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
Friday, October 27, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
BANKRUPTCY AUCTION – ONLINE BIDDING TERMS:
JUGHANDLE BREWING CO.
AUCTION DATE: OCTOBER 19, 2023 – OCTOBER 25, 2023
1. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
2. If you are interested in participating in our online auctions YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, please click the link in the blue registration box for the credit card authorization form to fill out. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post $2,500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPSOIT MAY BE REQUIRED FROM ANY BIDDER DURING THE BIDDING PROCESS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
3. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUST complete the registration process one hour prior to the close of auction (Wednesday, October 25, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
4. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and the bidder throughout any transactions.
5. By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby. Buyer acknowledges that PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS is acting as only agent for the seller.
6. By placing a bid, all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this sale.
7. Bidding will open on Thursday, October 19, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 1:00 PM.
8. Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the items closing time.
9. On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and Tuesday, October 24, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All previews will be held on premises of NJ Auto Pros (Rear Storage Lot) located at 3949 Rt. 33 in Tinton Falls, NJ 07753. Catalogs will be available on-site. All sales are final so please attend the preview.
10. BUYERS PREMIUM: There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price. (Auctioneer’s Commission.)
11. SALES TAX: NJ Customers will pay tax on motor vehicles with the Motor Vehicle Agency at time of registration. Dealers and out of state registrations are exempt from NJ Sales Tax.
12. PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers and bank checks are the preferred methods of payments. Any cash payments over $10,000 the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 4PM EST Friday, October 27, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
13. REMOVAL PICK UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule removal of items with PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS. Removal days and times will be Thursday, October 26, 2023, and Friday, October 27, 2023, between 10AM and 3PM EST, please call Auction Company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by Friday, October 27, 2023.
14. In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
15. Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
16. Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
17. Items in the catalog are subject to additions & deletions. Nominal opening bids will apply on select items. Some vehicle opening bids may reflect lien amount. All sales require the approval of the bankruptcy trustee. All vehicles come with clear title, free and clear of liens. Financial payoffs will be made by the Trustee immediately after the auction. Title will be given to you upon receipt from Trustee.
18. THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item, or the use of the items purchased. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
19. USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS website, powered by Nextlot. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
20. PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” included but not limited to full payment, method of payment and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
21. As a winning bidder for items in the auction closing October 25, 2023, conducted by PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the of the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at NJ Auto Pros (Rear Storage Lot) at 3949 Rt. 33 in Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS