Champion Compressor and Electrical &
Surplus to the Needs of Aura Electric
Surplus to the needs of Aura Electric. Includes Champion HR10D-25 Duplex Air Compressor, 100 Pallets: Large Qty. Chandelier & Candelabra Bulbs. Qty. Lightolier Fixtures, Parts & Trim Kits, Brackets, Track Lighting, Fans & Heaters, Outdoor Light Fixtures, Qty. 5 Pallets of Electric Motors & More!
Includes Desirable Older & Obsolete Stock!
Bidding Opens: Mon. August 28, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed. September 13, 2023 at 1PM
(Two lots will close every minute starting at 1PM)
Thursday, September 7, 2023, 10AM to 2PM &
Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
800 Rt. 9 South
Freehold, NJ 07728
(Fuda Tile Building)
Champion Compressor: Champion Model HR10D-25, 200 Volt 60 Cycle, 3 Phone Duplex Compressor
Assorted Bulbs: Philips Halogen, Chandelier, Candelabra, Flood Lights, Fluorescents, & Many Others. All Brand Names. (Please Note: No Banned Incandescent Bulbs for Sale)
Fixtures: Lightolier Frame Kits, Brackets for Recessed Lights, Trim Kits, Asst. Sizes for Recessed Light Housings, Flush Ceiling Lights, Wall Fixtures, Qty. of Ballasts, (40-50) pcs. Magnet Tech Ballast, (300) pcs. Magnet Tech Lamps, Track Lights, Outdoor Fixtures, Exit Signs, & More
Electric Motors + Misc.: 5 pallets (Approx. 50 Electric Motors), Quantity Ceiling grid. Lay in Fluorescent, Exterior Electrical Boxes and AC parts, 8 pcs. GE Special Recovery Controllers, Electric Boxes, Automotive Supplies, 250 pcs. Milwaukee 7.25″ Abrasive Cut-Off Blades – New, Commercial Door Hardware Parts, Lg. Qty. Solder, Asst. Paint & Sealant, Lg. Qty. Caddy Fasteners for Construction Industry, Vertical Night Thrust 60 HP Motor, (30) Wire 2500′ Rolls THHN 12 Solid, & More
Auctioneers Note: Incandescent Bulbs, as per the recent ban, are Not for Sale for US Use. — Some sales for export only to a non U.S., foreign based exporter with proper credentials & Port Bill of Lading. Good Opportunity to pick up large stock of older and some rare, hard to find items. Everything will be sold by the pallet (Items not inventoried) and are shrink wrapped ready to go.
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, September 14, 2023, 9AM to 3PM
Friday, September 15, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING TERMS
AUCTION DATES: August 28, 2023 – September 13, 2023
- Peter Costanzo Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions you must register online. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, you will be sent a credit card authorization form to fill out and send back. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form, an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $500.00 authorized hold deposit, Out of State bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit. International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPSOIT MAY BE REQUIRED WHEN A PURCHASER’S BIDS EXCEED $5,000.00. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUST complete the registration process one hour prior to the close of auction (Wednesday, September 13, 2023 by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby.
- By placing a bid, all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this sale.
- Bidding will open on Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:00 PM. TWO lots will close every 1 minute beginning with Lot Number 1.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed the last 3 minutes of the items closing time.
- Everything will be sold: price x the lot, piece or box. Lots cannot be split, please see lot descriptions for quantities.
- On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, September 7, 2023 from 10:00am to 2:00pm & Tuesday, September 12, 2023 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Catalogs will be available at preview.
- Buyer’s Premium: There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price.
- SALES TAX: 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax will be charged on Merchandise or where applicable. Compressors, Forklifts & Other Equipment are Sales Tax Exempt.
- SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS: Buyers exempt from tax must submit a VALID exemption certificate and present a copy of their certificate at time of registration.
- EXPORTERS: If you take possession of your purchase in the United States, you must pay sales tax. You must provide the following in order not to be charged: A Bill of Lading – All export purchases must be removed by a trucking company. The trucking company will provide a Bill of Lading with the purchases listed. NOTE: No items will be released without this document, or you must pay tax and be reimbursed once the Bill of Lading or a Dock Receipt is received.
- PAYMENT: Wire transfers and bank checks are the preferred methods of payments. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers are not received by 3PM EST Friday, September 15, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval will be charged the full amount of the purchase.
- REMOVAL/PICK-UP: PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK & LIABILTY. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers DOES NOT provide any shipping. Merchandise is located at and must be picked up at 800 Route 9 South in Freehold, NJ 07728 (located in the Fuda Tile Building). All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Shipping arrangements and cost are the BUYER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- Removal and rigging are to be at the purchaser’s own expense, risk, and liability. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. As all goods are sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS”.
- REMOVAL PICK UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule removal of items with Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and items must be picked up within 2 business days of the conclusion of the auction. Removal days and times will be Thursday, September 14th from 9am to 3pm & Friday, September 15th from 9am to 1pm. Please call the auction company to schedule pick-up.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make their own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each and every lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- USE OF SITE: Peter Costanzo Auctioneers cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” included but not limited to full payment, method of payment and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These loses include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any loss on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the online Aura Electric auction conducted by Peter Costanzo Auctioneers, purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that removal of purchases items is their sole responsibility. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the removal of any item or while on the premises of 800 Route 9 South Freehold, NJ 07728 (located in the Fuda Tile Building).
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS INC.