Iconic Antique & Classic Car Auction
Private Collection – Multiple Show Trophy Winners To Be Sold at Auction
Bidding Opens: Wed. May 31, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed. June 21, 2023 at 1PM
(One lot will close every 2 minutes starting at 1PM)
Thursday, June 15, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
Saturday, June 17, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
Tuesday, June 20, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
512 Red Hill Rd
Middletown, NJ 07748
(Just past Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital. Last house on the left before Light at Crawford’s Corner Rd. Parking Tight, Come Early)
Automobile Repair Equipment & Parts:
Dale Earnhardt Commemorative Gas Pump, Super Chevrolet Service Commemorative Gas Pump, Engine Stands (3), Taskforce Tool Box w/ Tools, Backyard Buddy Electric Car Lift 7,000lbs – movable on Wheels, ’71-’80 Corvette Hood – Black w/ Scoop, Portable Oil Drain, Collection of Chevy Engine Blocks – Big (2) & Small (4), Manifolds, Corvette Small Block, 1963 Corvette Hubcaps – Set of 4 Split Window, 1964/65 Chevy Malibu Hubcaps – Set of 4, Cadillac Wire Hubcaps – Set of 4, Chevy & Corvette Valve Covers, Older Cadillac Speedometer, Chevy Radio, Chevy Oil Pans (2), Qty. of Trophies for Vehicles, Diehard Battery Charger, 1955 Open Rear, Motorcycle Jack, ‘Skat Blast’ Sand Blaster, Vertical Tank 5HP Air Compressor, 2 Ton Engine Hoist, Air Hose & Wall Mounted Reel, Bench Grinder, Bench Vise, & More!
1931 LaSalle Cadillac, Burgundy & Black
4 Dr. Sedan Closed Couple, 340 Flat Head V8, Standard 3 Speed Transmission
Interior: Beige Wool w/ French Silver on Hardware
Wheels/Tires: Whitewall 650×19
Professionally Restored, Serial # on Floor of Vehicle, 2+ Rating
Winner of Multiple 1st in Show Trophies
Presale Estimate: 90 to 110k
1956 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special
4 Dr. Sedan, V8 Engine 365 cu. in., 285 HP, Hydra-Matic Drive Transmission
Color: Taupe & Tan, Pelos Beige Top
Vinyl Bench Seats, AM/FM Radio, Power Steering, 2+ Rating
Wheelbase: 133 in. Tires: 8.00×15
Winner of 8 – 1st in Show Trophies
Presale Estimate: 35 to 45k
1940 Ford Coupe Streetrod, All Steel Body, Firethorne Red
2 Dr. Coupe, 1966 Corvette Engine – Fuelly Block w/ 2 Fours,
Engine 327, Almost 400 HP,
4 Speed Transmission w/ Hurst Shifter, Positraction Rear
Interior: Red & White Vinyl w/ Jump Seats
Wheels/Tires: S/S Cragar 15
Winner of 50+ Trophies
Presale Estimate: 35 to 45k
1967 Red Ford Mustang Convertible, Red w/ Black Top
2 Dr., Straight 6 Cylinder, Automatic Transmission w/ Power Steering,
Power Top, New Tires
Standard Vinyl Top Replaced w/ High End Canvas Top
Mileage: 47,647 (Not sure if original mileage)
Presale Estimate: 35k
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe, Red
350 – 3 Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Shift Kit, 355 Engine w/ Aluminum Heads
86 Positraction Mustang Rear, Fiberglass Body
Electronic Headers, Electric Cutout for Heads
Electric Water Pump, Fan for Radiator, Side Engine Panels, Velour Interior,
Winner of 8 – 1st in Show Trophies
1986 Chevy Camaro Z28 Hatchback, Grey
355 Engine w/ Blower, 350 Automatic Transmission w/ Shift Kit,
9” Ford Positraction 373 Gear Rear, Hood w/ Scoop,
Headers, Electric Fuel Pump, Power Windows, MSD Electronic Ignition,
Interior: Black Vinyl Interior
Mileage: 16,995 on Speedometer, Engine has less
Presale Estimate: 20 to 30k
More Details, Photos & Catalog Coming Soon!
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, June 22, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Friday, June 23, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Peter Costanzo Auctioneers
ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING TERMS
Iconic Antique & Classic Car Aution
AUCTION DATE: May 31, 2023 – June 21, 2023
- Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE.Please provide an accurate day time phone number, physical address and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, please click the link in the blue registration box for the credit card authorization form to fill out. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form you will be contacted to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post $2,500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPSOIT MAY BE REQUIRED WHEN A PURCHASER’S BIDS EXCEED $5,000.00. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUSTcomplete the registration process one hour prior to the close of auction (Wednesday, June 21, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby.
- By placing a bid, all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this sale.
- Bidding will open on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will close on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 1:00 PM. 1 Lot will close every 2 minutes starting at 1pm.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the items closing time.
- On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 10am to 3pm, Saturday June 17, 2023 from 9am to 1pm & Tuesday, June 20, 2023 from 10am to 3pm. All previews will be held on premises of 512 Red Hill Road Middletown, NJ 07748. Catalogs will be available on-site. Titles Guaranteed.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the final high bid price. (Auctioneer’s Commission)
- SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is NOT subject to 6.625% NJ Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ Sales Tax when invoiced. Buyer to pay tax to motor vehicles at time of vehicle registration.
- PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers and bank checks are the preferred methods of payments. For, any cash payments over $10,000 the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 3PM EST Friday, June 23, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
- REMOVAL/PICK-UP: PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK, LIABILTY & COST. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. DOES NOT provide any shipping. Merchandise is located at and must be picked up on premises at 512 Red Hill Road Middletown, NJ 07748. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the lot. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots for any reason. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. takes no responsibility for these arrangements whatsoever.
- REMOVAL PICK UP DATES & TIMES:Purchasers must schedule removal of items with Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. Removal days and times will be Thursday, June 22, 2023 & Friday, June 23, 2023, from 9am to 4pm EST, please call Auction Company to schedule pick-up.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders & reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- Items in the catalog are subject to additions & deletions. Nominal opening bids will apply on select items. All vehicles come with free & clear title. Some items sold with reserve.
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- USE OF SITE:The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. website, powered by Nextlot. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc. and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc., in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- PURCHASER COMPLIANCE:If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” included but not limited to full payment, method of payment and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the auction closing June 21, 2023, conducted by Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc., purchaser agrees to be bound by all the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the auction site at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at 512 Red Hill Road Middletown, NJ 07748.