ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
Estate of Daniel B. Nankervis
Nankervis Custom Truck, Welding & Fabricating
Bidding opens: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding closes: Wed. October 18, 2023 at 1PM
(Two lots will close every minute starting at 1PM)
Thursday, October 12, 2023, 9AM to 2PM
Saturday, October 14, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 9AM to 3PM
Belford, NJ 07718
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4×4 Grey, Grey Cloth Interior, Body and Interior Good, Driver Seat 5” Rip at Seam, Trailer Hitch, Runs and Drives, 220,336 miles, VIN 1J4GW48N72C211230
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, V8 QuadraDrive, Grey Metallic, Grey Leather Interior, Body and Interior Good, Tailgate Needs Adjustment, Trailer Hitch, Needs Fuel Pump & Battery, Selling Without a Title, 150,848 miles, VIN 1J4GW58N74C375571
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4×4 Dark Grey, Grey Cloth Interior, Body Good, Some Paint Peel Rear Quarter Panel Driver Side, Some Small Spots of Lower Rust, Runs & Drives, 233,338 miles, VIN IJ4GW48S02C241384
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4×4 Midnight Blue, Grey Leather Interior, Body Good, Some Small Paint Creases, Some Mold on Driver Side Carpet, Needs Floormat, VIN IJ4GW48S61C691913
2000 GMC Yukon XL, SLT 4×4 Black, Grey/Beige Leather Two Tone Interior, Running Boards, Needs Liftgate Pistons (Liftgate Operates), Trailer Hitch, Indentation on Driver Door, Minor Lower Rust Driver Side Rear Quarter Panel, Runs & Drives, 181,610 miles, VIN 3GKFK16T7YG213700
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII, 2-Door Coupe with Moon Roof, 32V Intech V8, Cream Leather Interior, Air Ride Suspension Leaks Down Needs Repairing, Runs & Drives, 83,931 miles, VIN 1LNLM91VXTY691622
1985 Fleetwood Pace Arrow, 32’ Motorhome, 454 Chevy Engine, Onan 4.0 RV GenSet, Road Worthy, Needs Some Work, 60,000 miles, VIN 1GBJP37W4E3334523
1992 Mack Tractor, 80,000 GVWR, Color: Red, Tandem Rear Axles, 9 Speed Eaton-Fuller Transmission, Needs Battery, Some Body Damage, Runs, Needs a Clutch and the Tilt Nose Needs Repair, 81,933 miles, VIN 1M2AA13Y5NW015697
1983 Chevrolet C-50 Rack Body, Dual Rear Wheels, 22,500 GVWR, Color: Blue, Steel Deck, Power Tailgate, Interior/Exterior Wear & Tear, Not Operating, Parts Only, Selling Without a Title, VIN 1GBG6D1A4DV120800
1986 Volvo F7 White 26′ Box Truck, Dual Rear Wheels, 2 Wheel Drive, Diesel Engine, Power Tailgate, (Assorted Spare Volvo Parts included), Runs, Air Brake Issue and Needs Rear Door Repair, Air Lock Brakes Stuck On, 205,226 miles, VIN YV5L07FA7GA034147
1996 Ford F250 XLT w/ Utility Body & Plow, Color: Red & White, Power Stroke Diesel, Reading Utility Body, Single Rear Wheels, Diesel Onboard Fuel Tank, Lightbar, Pintle Hook, Runs Good, 208,842 miles, VIN 1FTHX26F1TEA70233
1996 FORD F350 Diesel Pick Up, Color: Green, Dual Rear Wheels, Cracked Windshield, Needs Paint, Hard Start When Cold, Needs Glow Plugs, 252,664 miles, VIN 1FTJX35FXTEA57148
1986 Ford F350 4×4, Holmes Model 1201 Wrecker Body, Dual Rear Wheels, Color: Black, Older, Has Rust, Runs and Operates, VIN 1FDKF3812GNA55614
Construction Equipment – 25 pcs. Including:
John Deere, Backhoe/Loader, 2000 Series/Model 2010, Runs and Operates (Manual Available)
Michigan/Clark Model 75A Series II Wheel Loader, Runs and Operates, 8300 Hours
Poclain Track Excavator, Color: Red, Tracks & Undercarriage Good, Swivel & Boom Good, Comes w/ Extra Bucket, Runs and Operates
Clark Forklift, Propane, Hard Tire, 1602 Hours, Runs and Operates
Toyota Forklift, Gasoline, Pneumatic Tires, Older, Not Running/Needs Water Pump
Caterpillar V50D Forklift, Gasoline or Propane Fuel, Pneumatic Tires, Has Hydraulic Leak – Was Running, Serial No. 3EC2854, Truck No. 763268
1951 Bucyrus-Erie Model 22-B, ACOE Crane Crawler, 10-Ton, 3-4 Cubic Yard, Operating Weight as Shovel 45,500lbs, Starts, Runs, Please Check Safety Status Before Operating
(9) Box Trailers – Selling Without Titles, (2) Construction Trailers (Titles Avail.) & 40′ Shipping Container:
(9) Box Trailers: 45’ to 53’ & One 40’ Shipping Container in Good Condition, Some Box Trailers Sold with Entire Contents Included, Selling Without Titles – For Storage Only
45’ Trailer Converted for Carnival Use as a Ticket and Merchandise Souvenir Sales Trailer, Goose Neck w/ 5th Wheel, Dual Rear Axles, Side and Rear Awning Openings for Customer Access, Selling Without a Title, Looks like a Big Food Truck
2018 20’ Load Rite Elite Galvanized Trailer, Dual Axles, Integral Ramps, 7,000 lbs, Very Good Condition, Sold w/ Title & Bill of Sale, VIN 5A4JELT21J2010050
24’ Red Dual Axle Equipment Trailer with Ramps, Steel Deck, Very Good Condition, Deck Needs Some Minor Repairs, Comes with Bill of Sale Only
30’ MORGAN Truck Body, Operating Roll Up Door with Lock
Contractor Jobsite Equipment:
SULLAIR High Capacity Industrial Compressor, Tagalong Trailer, Dual Axle, V-6 Detroit Diesel
INGERSOLL-RAND XP185 Tagalong Compressor, Good Condition
Scissor Lift, Battery Powered, Rated for 3-Persons, 750lbs, Works, Average Condition
Rigging Equipment: Truck Body with Complete Contents of Rigging Equipment – Chains, Shackles, Hooks, Pulleys, Chain Hoists, Fabric Safety Straps, & Other Rigging Equipment – To be sold as one lot, Includes Truck Body
MILLER Trailblazer Portable Welder on Trailer, Propane Fuel, ONAN Performer 2D, Very Good Condition, (8 Pcs) MILLER & Lincoln Welding Units, Large Quantity of Welding Torches, Gauges, Hoses, Welding Safety Equip., Large Quantity of Welding Supplies, Rods, Wire, Spools, Assorted Lg. Qty. Steel Gas Cylinders, O2, CO2, Acetylene, LINCOLN Ranger 8 Electric Welder & (5) Other Asst. Lincoln Welders
Shop, Automotive, Repair Equipment:
One 8ft. Snowplow w/ Frame, Large Quantity Pipe Wrenches, Bolt Cutters, “C”-Clamps, SNAP ON Tool Boxes with Assorted Tools, Asst. Power Tools, Chop Saws, SNAP ON Valve Resurfacer, LEMPCO Series 400A Industrial Press, JOHNSON Industrial Band Saw, Automotive Tire & Brake Equipment, Floor Jacks, Bumper Jacks, Safety Stands, Truck Jacks, Asst. Engine Hoists & Engine Stands – All Sizes, SNAP ON Kool Kare 134 Automotive AC Unit, AMMCO Brake Lathe with Cutters – Older, COATES Tire Machines – Older, DCC Blaster Corp. Sand Blaster, Lg. Qty. Automotive Parts/Accessories in Parts Cabinets, Lg. Qty. Electric Wire, Lighting Fixtures and Electrical Supplies, Lg. Qty. Extension Cords – Regular Duty and Heavy Duty, Battery Chargers, Hand Trucks, Mechanic’s Creepers, Bench Grinder, Lg. Qty. Asst. Hardware Items in Bins
One Set of 4pcs. Yardarm Boat Lifts, (2) 350HP Marine Engines, Boat Props & Anchors, (2) Boat Caddies, Marine Outboard Motor Lifts, (1) Marine Dock Box, Rope Winches, Marine Boat Exhaust System & More!
LEALAND FARADAY 4-Phase 15 HP Electric Motor (New), CUMMINS Diesel Engine, Incomplete Engine but All Parts to finish, EZ GO Golf Cart – Poor Condition, Cement Mixer (orange) Gas Operated, Very Heavy-Duty Steel Work Table w/ HD Vice, Lg. Qty. Assorted Sizes Fiberglass, & Aluminum Extension Ladders, Warehouse Ladders, Assortment Kerosene Heaters, (1) KARCHER Model HDS 755, Hot Water Power Washer, Large Qty. Scrap Metal & Truck Parts, Engines, Transmissions, Aluminum 8ft. Fence Sections, Portable Scaffold, Outdoor Light Fixtures, Large Assortment Vices, Metal Hand Brake, (2) Sand Blasters, Oil Tanks, Snowblowers, Lawnmower, & Other Lawncare Equip., Starter & Alternator Cores & Lots of Heavy Duty Truck Repair Tools
Auctioneer’s Note: Noted Welding Fabricator and Truck Repair Facility. Lots of items, too many to list. Don’t miss this one! Great Yard, Shop, & Jobsite Support Equipment!
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Friday, October 20, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Peter Costanzo Auctioneers
Nankervis Estate Bankruptcy Auction – Terms & Conditions
Auction Date: October 1, 2023 to October 18, 2023
- Peter Costanzo Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.2. If you are interested in participating in our online auctions you must register online. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, you will be sent a credit card authorization form to fill out and send back. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $500.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long-time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPOSIT OF UP TO 25% MAY BE REQUIRED AT THE CONCLUSION OF BIDDING ON CERTAIN LOTS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
3. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUSTcomplete the registration process one hour prior to the close of the auction (Wednesday, October 18, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
4. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and the bidder throughout any transactions.
5. By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby.
- By placing a bid all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this auction sale.
- Bidding will open on Wednesday, October 1, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 1:00 PM. Two lots will close every 1-minute beginning with Lot Number 1.8. Bid Extension:The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the item’s closing time.
9. On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, October 12, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Saturday, October 14 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, & Tuesday, October 17, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All previews will be held at 743 Main Street- Belford, NJ 07718. Look for Auction Signs. Catalogs will be available on-site.
10. BUYER’S PREMIUM:There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price.
11. SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is NOT subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ State Sales Tax when invoiced.
12. PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers, and bank checks are the preferred methods of payment. For any cash payments over $10,000, the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 4 PM EST Friday, October 20, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
13. REMOVAL/PICK-UP: PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK & LIABILITY. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers DOES NOT provide any shipping. Merchandise is located at and must be picked up on-premises at 743 Main Street – Belford, NJ 07718. Look for Auction Signs. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the lot. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Shipping arrangements and cost are the BUYER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Removal and rigging are to be at the purchaser’s own expense, risk, and liability. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers takes no responsibility for these arrangements whatsoever. PURCHASERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN BOXES, PACKING MATERIALS & LABOR.
14. REMOVAL PICK-UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule the removal of items with Peter Costanzo Auctioneers. Removal days and times will be Thursday & Friday, October 19th & 20th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, please call the auction company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by 4:00 PM Friday, October 20, 2023, unless other arrangements have been made. Any items not picked up in the time allotted will be subject to storage fees, or considered abandoned.
15. In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
16. Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder, the auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
17. Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
18. THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE-IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all items and to make their own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
19. USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on Peter Costanzo Auctioneers website, powered by Nextlot. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers Inc., in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
20. PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” including but not limited to full payment, method of payment, and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage, and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
21. As a winning bidder for items in the October 18, 2023, auction conducted by Peter Costanzo Auctioneers, the purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that the removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at 743 Main Street – Belford, NJ 07718.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
(732) 776-7222 & (732) 810-2187