ONLINE ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES AND HOME FURNISHINGS
By Order of Owners – Home Being Remodeled
Complete Designer kitchen cabinets and counter tops, Thermador oven and Microwave, Bathroom Vanities and fixtures, gas fireplace insert with full wood mantle, Area Rugs, Executive desk, Window treatments and more
Bidding Opens: Tue. July 18, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed. August 2, 2023 at 1PM
(One lot will close every 2 minutes starting at 1PM)
Thursday, July 27, 2023, 10AM to 2PM
Tuesday, August 1, 2023, 10AM to 2PM
3 Hastings Rd
Holmdel, NJ 07733
High End Kitchen: U shaped kitchen in 3 sections. Approx. 20′ of Sink and Drawer Base and 42″ Wall Cabinets. White gloss cabinets with blue and white countertops with Center Island. Island is 28″ wide x 86″ Long with matching Blue and white composite top with 2-42‟ Base Cabinets- Rest of Kitchen includes Double Sinks, Hi-End Faucets, Instant Hot, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Surround and cabinets and appliance surround and upper cabinets. (Appliance Sold Separately)
Appliances: Thermador Professional Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas stove and Center grill, with double oven, with Thermador Professional Exhaust Hood. Oven is 48″ W X 32″ deep X 36″ High (In Very Good condition). Note Left 2 Burners Need an Ignitor Repair.
Grohe Brushed Aluminum Pot Filler, LG Stainless Steel 24″ wide Dishwasher, Thermador Stainless Steel 30″ Microwave, Vinotemp 24″X35″ Glass Door, wine cooler(not Operating at this time)
Bathroom Vanities and Fixtures: 4 Bathrooms including Master bath with 24″, 42″ and 60″ vanities, Tops, Sinks, and Mirrors
Vanity lights, Faucets, Matching Pedestal Sinks and Toilet, towel racks, etc. 6′ Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and Faucets
Artwork: Set of 4 19″ X 28″ Framed ″Le Jardin Des Flurs″ Botanical Prints, Set of 2 Framed and Matted 23″X20″W Charcoal or Pencil Nudes, Hanging decorative mirror, Oil painting “Vineyard”, 48″W X 35″H, Framed Italian Street Scene 24X36.
Home Furnishings & Furniture: Stanley 72″X 36″ Executive wood Double pedestal Desk with center and side draws and writing pull out tabs, some normal wear but in very good condition, w/wood and fabric desk chair. 5 piece wood curtain rods with Rings and ornate ends, approx. 30 assorted sizes and varieties of window treatments including slat blinds, curtains, and shades, Stair carpet runners with rods, 8×10 area rug ornate floral design and 4 other rugs, silk floral arrangements and urns
Set of Floor to Ceiling Bookcase with shelving and cabinets and connecting desk, designer Home office wood desk, w/Hutch and glass door cabinets
Lighting and Fans: 3 pcs designer Lighted ceiling fans and 1 set of Plantation very large motorized ceiling fans, 4 Designer hanging Chandeliers, 20″ to 36″ with Leaf and crystal design
Architectural Features: Ornate 7ft wide, 5′5″ High Carved Wood Mantle- Mantle top is 12″ deep, With Gas Fireplace insert w/glass doors and Marble Surround hearth
Approx. 24pcs 32″ and 24″ X 6′ 8″ Interior White Hollow Core 6 panel doors with Handles and Hinges (No Frames), 1 Set 15 Lite 30″ French Doors, 1 set 10 Lite 24″ French Doors
Auctioneers Note: Rare opportunity to acquire quality home features. Purchaser is responsible for dismantling and removing all items. Purchaser can do this themselves but must bring contractor to remove ceiling fans, electrical and plumbing.
For ease and convenience a handyman will be available to assist at extra cost.
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, August 3, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Friday, August 4, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hastings Architectural Features & Home Furnishings Auction
Auction Date: July 18, 2023 to August 2, 2023
- Peter Costanzo Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions you must register online. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, you will be sent a credit card authorization form to fill out and send back. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $250.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post a $500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $5,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long-time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPOSIT OF UP TO 25% MAY BE REQUIRED AT THE CONCLUSION OF BIDDING ON CERTAIN LOTS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUSTcomplete the registration process one hour prior to the close of the auction (Wednesday, August 2, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be approved.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby.
- By placing a bid all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this sale.
- Bidding will open on Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, at 1:00 PM. One lot will close every 2-minutes beginning with Lot Number 1.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the item’s closing time.
- On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, July 27, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM & Tuesday, August 1, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. All previews will be held at 3 Hastings Rd. Holmdel, NJ 07733. Look for Auction Signs. Prevailing Covid precautions will apply. Catalogs will be available on-site.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price.
- SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is NOT subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ State Sales Tax when invoiced.
- PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers, and bank checks are the preferred methods of payment. For any cash payments over $10,000, the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 1 PM EST Friday, August 4 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
- REMOVAL/PICK-UP:PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK & LIABILITY. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers DOES NOT provide any shipping.Merchandise is located at and must be picked up on-premises at 3 Hastings Rd. Holmdel, NJ 07733. Look for Auction Signs All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the lot. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Shipping arrangements and cost are the BUYER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Removal and rigging are to be at the purchaser’s own expense, risk, and liability. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers takes no responsibility for these arrangements whatsoever. PURCHASERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN BOXES, PACKING MATERIALS & LABOR.
- REMOVAL PICK-UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule the removal of items with The Auctioneers Group. Removal days and times will be Thursday, August 3rd from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM & Friday, August 4th from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Please call the auction company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by 1:00 PM Friday, August 4, 2023, unless other arrangements have been made. Any items not picked up in the time allotted will be subject to storage fees, if necessary.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder, the auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE-IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all items and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on Peter Costanzo Auctioneers website, powered by Nextlot. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneers Group, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” including but not limited to full payment, method of payment, and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage, and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the August 2, 2023, auction conducted by Peter Costanzo Auctioneers, the purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that the removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at 3 Hastings Rd. Holmdel, NJ 07733.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
(732) 776-7222 & (732) 810-2187