IMPORTANT ONLINE ESTATE AUCTION
By Order of Owners – Home Sold
Designer Furniture, Premier Baseball & Football Sports Memorabilia, Massive 1950’s Vintage Collection, Slot Machine, Harley Motorcycle Jackets, Vintage Jukebox, Artwork, Home Décor & More!
Bidding Opens: Wed. June 7, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed. June 28, 2023 at 1PM
(Two lots will close every minute starting at 1PM)
Thursday, June 22, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
Saturday, June 24, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
Tuesday, June 27, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
512 Red Hill Rd
Middletown, NJ 07748
(insert map link)
(Just past Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, Heading West. Last house on the left before Light at Crawford’s Corner Rd. Parking Tight, Come Early)
Furniture: Designer Bedroom Sets, Hunziker Desk & Chair, Full Contemporary Dining Room Set Incl. 8′ Table w/ Chairs, Hutch, Server, Bombay Marble Top Chest 4Dr., 6 Lg. Framed Mirrors, Plush Sectional Couch & Easy Chair, Flatscreen TVs, 3pc. Mid Century Coffee Table w/ 2 End Tables, Valet Chair & Dressing Mirror, & More!
Artwork & Decor: Limited Edition Numbered Figurines incl. Armani Classic “Triumph of Venice” (2pcs.), Asst. Capodimonte Vase & Other Pieces, Framed Artwork (20pcs.) Incl. Oils, Framed Jersey Boyz Poster, Milano Glass Chandelier, Framed & Signed Springsteen Silver Record, Signed Tucker 1947 Stock Certificate w/ 1948 Tucker Model – New in Box & Autographed, Replica Engine Blocks & Outboard Motors & More!
Sports Memorabilia: Extensive Array of Baseball & Football Collectible Pieces – Featuring 100th Anniversary Babe Ruth, Autographed Baseballs & Footballs, Cards, 8 Sets ProMint Gold Clad Cards, Donruss Unopened 1991 Baseball Card Set +/- 180 Sealed Packs, Individual Baseball Cards, Future Hall of Famers Cards Collection Set, Framed Jersey – Sykora #17 Autographed, 3 Silver and Gold NFL Collectors Resources Coin Sets, Photos, Darby, DiMaggio, Mantle, Clemente, Griffey, Banks Cards & More!
50’s & 60’s Collectibles: Over 1,000 Pcs. Set up in a 50’s Room: Elvis Collection, ‘Roc’ Authentic 45’s Records Jukebox, Seeburg Push Button Stereo Showcase Jukebox, Array of Coca-Cola Items & Coke Machine, Signed Photos, Hundreds of Boxed Figurines All New Incl.: Popeye, Betty Boop, Elvis, Harley, Grease, Barbie & More – many are top tier sought after pcs., Lg. Qty. of Hot Wheels, Hundreds – All New, Die Cast Cars & Trucks, Elvis Baby Jukebox, Corvette & Lava Lamps, Kids Pedal Cars, American Muscle, Dukes of Hazard, Road Legends, (3) Harley Davidson Franklin Mint Knife Sets, Lighted Posters & Advertising Signs, Lunchbox Collection, Many Model Cars, & So Much More! Must see to Appreciate!
Misc.: Vintage Furs & Motorcycle Jackets, Mint 1978-2023 Playboy Magazine Collection, Sam Ash Keyboard, (3) Snowblowers, Weber Gas Grill, Lg. Outdoor Portable Commercial Grill, China & Crystal Glassware, Home Decorations, Authentic Italian Wine Press, Bruno Typhoon Mobility Scooter (Maroon), Qty. of Catering Items, Set of Gabrielli Tablecloth w/ 12 Napkins, Serving Platters, West Bend 2lb. Bread & Dough Maker, Set of 7 Bobby Flay Steak Knives, Very Lg. Qty. Christmas & Holiday Decorations, (2) Life Size Metal Knights in Armor on Castors, & Much More!
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, June 29, 2023, 9AM to 3PM
Friday, June 30, 2023, 9AM to 3PM
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
Middletown Estate Auction Terms & Conditions
Auction Date: June 7, 2023 to June 28, 2023
- Peter Costanzo Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions you must register online. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, you will be sent a credit card authorization form to fill out and send back. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $250.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post a $500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $5,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long-time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPOSIT OF UP TO 25% MAY BE REQUIRED AT THE CONCLUSION OF BIDDING ON CERTAIN LOTS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUSTcomplete the registration process one hour prior to the close of the auction (Wednesday, June 28, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby.
- By placing a bid all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this auction sale.
- Bidding will open on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at 1:00 PM. Two lots will close every 1-minute beginning with Lot Number 1.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the item’s closing time.
- On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, June 22, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Saturday, June 24 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, & Tuesday, June 27, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All previews will be held at 512 Red Hill Rd. Middletown, NJ 07748. Look for Auction Signs. Catalogs will be available on-site.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price.
- SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is NOT subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ State Sales Tax when invoiced.
- PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers, and bank checks are the preferred methods of payment. For any cash payments over $10,000, the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 4 PM EST Friday, June 30, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
- REMOVAL/PICK-UP:PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK & LIABILITY. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers DOES NOT provide any shipping.Merchandise is located at and must be picked up on-premises at 512 Red Hill Rd. Middletown, NJ 07748. Look for Auction Signs All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the lot. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Shipping arrangements and cost are the BUYER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Removal and rigging are to be at the purchaser’s own expense, risk, and liability. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers takes no responsibility for these arrangements whatsoever. PURCHASERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN BOXES, PACKING MATERIALS & LABOR.
- REMOVAL PICK-UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule the removal of items with Peter Costanzo Auctioneers. Removal days and times will be Thursday & Friday, June 29 & 30 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, please call the auction company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by 4:00 PM Friday, June 30, 2023, unless other arrangements have been made. Any items not picked up in the time allotted will be subject to storage fees, or considered abandoned.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder, the auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE-IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all items and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on Peter Costanzo Auctioneers website, powered by Nextlot. Peter Costanzo Auctioneers and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneers Group, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” including but not limited to full payment, method of payment, and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage, and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the June 28, 2023, auction conducted by Peter Costanzo Auctioneers, the purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that the removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at 512 Red Hill Rd. Middletown, NJ 07748.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
(732) 776-7222 & (732) 810-2187