ONLINE WATCH & JEWELRY AUCTION
By order of NJ Superior Court, Chancery Division – Hudson County
Mary Tom, Esq., Guardian in the matter of the estate of Kantor, Docket #324772
Featuring: 3 Like New – Men’s Rolex Watches
2 Breitling Watches, & 1 Raymond Weil Watch, Colibri Pocket Watches & Jewelry
Bidding Opens: Fri., November 10, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding Closes: Wed., November 29, 2023 at 1PM
(One lot will close every 4 minutes starting at 1:00pm)
Online Timed Internet Bidding Only!
Lot #1 – 2013 US Mint, Uncirculated Dollar Proof Coin Set w/Certificate of Authenticity
Lot #2 – Men’s Silver Ring, 2 Cut Diamonds w/ Center Semi-Precious Stone
Lot #3 – Colibri Pocket Watch –w/ chain, pen knife & box
Lot #4 – Colibri Pocket Watch – Liberty Coin – 1946 Walking Liberty Coin w/ chain
Lot #5 – Colibri Pocket Watch – 1974 Kennedy Half Dollar w/ chain & box
Lot #6 – Colibri Pocket Watch – 1921 Silver Dollar
Lot #7 – Movado Kingmatic Vintage HS360, Day Date, Blue Face, Sub Sea, S/S Link Band, Men’s 28 Jewel, Average Condition, Some Scratches
Lot #8 – Raymond Weil 2720, Geneve Swiss made Men’s Watch, Sapphire Crystal, Day Date, Black Face, W.R. 100m/330ft. K411954, 26 Jewels Caliber RW 4240, Comes w/ Operation & Guarantee books and original boxes, Like New, Excellent Condition
Lot #9 – Breitling Mont Brillant Men’s Watch, S/S Bracelet, Leather Case, Legende Chronographe Certifie Chronometre, Limited Edition No. 793/2000, Teste 3 Bars, A23351 2376560, Certified Suisse w/ all original boxes, Looks New, Excellent Condition
Lot #10 – Breitling Watch # B44356, Crosswind Special, Black Face, Limited Edition A 1000 Exemplaires, No. 0211/1000, Certifie Chronometere Chronographe – Automatic, 687303, S/S & Brass Link Band, 350D, S1703, 100m/330ft, Looks New, Excellent Condition, without box or books.
Lot #11 – Rolex Model 116710 BLNR, Oyster Perpetual Date II, Black Face 78200, “Batman” GMT Master II Superlative Chronometer 40mm, Super President Bracelet, Serial # 9Q898799, w/ orig. booklet, papers & boxes, Excellent Condition
Lot #12 – Rolex Model 116523, Cosmograph Daytona, White Dial w/ Diamonds, Serial # V140272, Bracelet # 78593, Oyster Perpetual, Superlative Chronometer, w/ orig. booklet & box, Looks New, Excellent Condition, some scratches
Lot #13 – Rolex Model 218239, Blue Wave Arabic Dial, Day Date II, Oyster Perpetual, 41mm, Serial # V222711, Bracelet # 83219, 18k White Gold, Automatic, Looks New, Excellent Condition, w/ original booklet & box
Auctioneer’s Note: Online Only Bidding. Items are sold “As-Is”, “Where-Is”. Pickup by appointment only, or purchaser pays for shipping & insurance. 18% Buyer’s Premium. No tax, see terms & conditions.
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, Nov. 30, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
Friday, Dec. 1, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS
ROLEX WATCH AUCTION – ONLINE BIDDING TERMS:
AUCTION DATE: NOVEMBER 10, 2023 – NOVEMBER 29, 2023
- PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, please click the link in the blue registration box for the credit card authorization form to fill out. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post $2,500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPSOIT MAY BE REQUIRED FROM ANY BIDDER DURING THE BIDDING PROCESS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUST complete the registration process one hour prior to the close of auction (Wednesday, November 29, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time cannot be processed.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby. Buyer acknowledges that PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS is acting as only agent for the seller.
- By placing a bid, all persons acknowledge that they are agreeing to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of this sale.
- Bidding will open on Friday, November 10, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 1:00 PM. One lot will close every 4 minutes.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the items closing time.
- No On-site Previews will be held. Online bidding only. See photos and videos on website.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price. (Auctioneer’s Commission.)
- SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is NOT subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ State Sales Tax when invoiced.
- PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers and bank checks are the preferred methods of payments. Any cash payments over $10,000 the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 3PM EST Friday, December 1, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
- REMOVAL PICK UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule removal of items with PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS. Removal days and times will be Thursday, November 30, 2023, and Friday, December 1, 2023, between 10AM and 3PM EST, please call Auction Company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by Friday, December 1, 2023.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- Items in the catalog are subject to additions & deletions. Nominal opening bids will apply.
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item, or the use of the items purchased. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS website, powered by Nextlot. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” included but not limited to full payment, method of payment and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the auction closing November 29, 2023, conducted by PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the previews and/or removal of any item.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS