Selling At Auction– Your Auction Advantage
Competitive bidding—-Produces highest price yields
Fast turnaround—-Your project is 30 days from start to finish
Full Service— Auction professionals handle every detail
Marketing & Promotion
Complete Multi-Media and Internet marketing
Auction Set-Up, Inventory, Tagging, On site and Online Auction Catalogs
Auction Previews—Scheduled and supervised
Auction process—Full customer registration, invoicing, Cashiering and Onsite removal, production of all client Reports, and fast remittance of auction proceeds.
In addition to live onsite auctions, we utilize an online auction bidding platform allowing us to conduct online timed auctions, live simulcast auctions, and web cast auctions over the internet. Our auction customers can download our online bidding app to their smart phone or devices and bid from anywhere, anytime! We never miss a bid or a customer!
We unlock value! Turning Surplus Equipment, Inventory & Real Estate back into cash …. FAST!
FULL SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH
- ADVERTISING: The Auction Company will design and develop a complete advertising and marketing campaign customized for each auction.
- METHOD SALE: All items will be offered at public auction and sold live on premises, if possible, and/or online through a simulcast internet bidding platform or in an online timed auction. Method of sale to be determined and agreed upon.
- AUCTION SET UP & PROCEDURES: The auction company will arrange and set up in trade lots all inventory and equipment to be sold, tag each item for sale and write a sales catalog detailing each lot. Online Timed and Simulcast Auctions require extra preparation, additional photos, detailed product descriptions, and a separate online catalog.
- AUCTION INSPECTIONS: The auction company will conduct a scheduled inspection prior to each auction sale for the prospective buyers to examine the equipment and make notes, allowing each interested buyer the time to do research to better prepare themselves for the auction.
- AUCTION DAY: The auction company will conduct the auction in a professional manner. The auction company will have ample staff necessary to administer all phases of the auction, including: registration, sales, all money collections, invoicing, crowd control, internet bidding, etc.
- AFTER AUCTION CHECK OUT, REMOVAL & PAYMENTS: The auction company will invoice the customers, collect all monies due, and supervise the removal of all equipment until all sold equipment/inventory is paid for and removed.
- FINAL PAYMENT & SETTLEMENT: The auction company will give a complete detailed, computerized sales report of each item sold to the client along with an accounting of all expenses and charges and the net proceeds of the auction sale within 7 to 10 business days following the last payment collected.
HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL?
CONTACT US TODAY!